Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MTV's Teen Wolf Episode 11 Recap: El Werewolf

"Get the tranquilizer gun, sweetie, this Big Bad Wolf looks like a lot of fun!"



I just didn't have the energy to watch a bunch of teenagers and pretend-teenagers try their hardest not to fuck up their lines yesterday so I didn't get around to watching the latest episode of MTV's Teen Wolf until today, before I go to work and try my hardest not to fall asleep in the middle of doing my job.  In last week's episode, Allison and her very butch aunt with the big boobs managed to capture Derek, who like Scott, spends most of his time with his shirt off for some reason (I wonder why?).  Allison has begun to discover the truth: that there are werewolves running around their quaint, storybook Northern California community.  They have captured one of the betas (Derek) and now it is time to go after protagonist Scott.  Meanwhile Scott awakens in the veterinary office where he works (also shirtless).  You get the idea.  And did you know that werewolves, in addition to having a serious problem with silver bullets, also do not like "mountain ash"?  So when the werewolf apocalypse comes, make sure to stock up, unless you are a teenage girl (or a male resident of San Francisco, especially the Castro area) and the idea of being ravished by a werewolf sounds pretty freaking awesome.  Schwing!  And if you were wondering if there is a liberal agenda at work in this show (which I actually don't have a problem with, frankly) there definitely is, for example when Jackson tells Scott and Stiles to "Better yet... screw each other."  O...okay.


"This is my happy face."


"I'll kill you if you set me free.  Set me free."  [A line from a classic novel.  Hint: It rhymes with The Mast Lunicorn]


"Another Gossip Girl marathon!  NOOOOOOOOO!"


"Isn't it time for me to come out of the closet yet?"


"Does it feel good when I touch you there?"


 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY