Friday, August 5, 2011

Did New York Yankee Ivan Nova Dismiss Basketball Wives Star Jennifer Williams?

"These hoes won't leave me alone!"



According to Bossip he did.  I guess Nova just doesn't like basketball.  The 24-year old pitcher for the New York Yankees was showing his parents (who were visiting from the Dominican Republic) around town when Jennifer Williams of Basketball Wives supposedly tried to put the moves on him at NY hotspot Tavern, in front of his family, and was turned away with nothing more than his (probably illegible) autograph.  Jen's hot so I am sure that this is not the sort of behavior that she is used to.  Actually, let's be frank (Sit down, Frank!).  I'm not buying this story.  First of all, Jen was spotted not that long ago with a living Ken doll that she introduced as her boyfriend, and I don't think that Jen has to put the moves on any one to get affection.  They come to her (when they are not too busy throwing drinks in her face).  Of course, Jen hit the Internets to defend herself posting the message below.  I hate to be one of those bloggers trying to make a name for themselves by... actually, I don't hate it all.  I freakin' love it!  Sorry, Jen!


 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY