Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gavin DeGraw Jumped In East Village

I realize that the East Village/Lower East Side area is a lot nicer now than it once was, but you still have to be careful, Gavin.  According to the New York Post, Gavin was walking through the East Village last night at 4AM when he was attacked by a group of thugs, that apparently, did not steal his wallet.  I guess they didn't realize who he was...  I don't know.  Although all of the things I have heard about Gavin make him seem like the King of Douchebagia (that's the homeland of douchebags for those of you bad at geography), and I hate the appellation "blue-eyed soul" because it sounds stupid, I still am a fan of a couple of his songs.  Namely: "I Don't Wanna Be" and "In Love With a Girl", even though I realize that this leaves me open to practically universal ridicule.  Obviously, I am not happy to hear that Gavin got his nose broken and is now in (shudder) Bellevue Hospital, but I am curious to know what the real story is.  What was he doing in the East Village at 4AM?  Was he banging a "chick" in that neighborhood (and by chick I mean a guy named "Bruce")?  I have to know!  (NY Post via dlisted)


Gavin: "Who the hell is Kristin Cavallari?  Oh, she's standing right next to me?  Whoops."

 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY