Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cameron Diaz Has Camel Toe?

...or a penis?  I'm not entirely sure where to go with this one, all I know is that it looks like she's the top in her relationship with A-Rod.  Can't you just picture the New York Yankee face down in a queen size bed, clutching a pillow and yelling "Ay, Mami!" as Cameron rams her labia-penis into his sweaty Dominican...  Too much?  I always thought that the two of them together was kinda weird (mostly because, other than her appearance in the Academy Award-nominated movie, The Mask, I don't think Cameron Diaz is that attractive).  Yes, I know that The Mask was not nominated for any awards.  It was a joke.  Basically, A-Rod could do better.  I mean, looking at Cameron in these pictures, A-Rod might want to give Justin Bieber a call if he wants a flat chest and a small penis.  I'm just sayin'.  (via Cityrag)


"Can someone please teach me how to 'tuck'?"

"No, of course me and A-Rod don't need strap-ons.  Just look at my crotch."
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY