Monday, July 18, 2011

Heidi Montag, Star of Famous Food, Can Make These Nine Facial Expressions

So, I finally got around to watching Famous Food (which is going head to head with Saddle Ranch as the worst reality show on television) on VH1 and I was bored so I decided to catalog the facial expressions that Heidi Montag is able to make (considering her numerous surgical procedures).  This is sort of an ode to Megan Fox's now infamous tweet of the things she can do since she hasn't had Botox.  Well, these are the things that Heidi's face can do, so hold on to your seats:




















Heidi hasn't had the chance to be "sad" on the show yet, but this is a flashback to Heidi's appearance on The Hills after she had ten surgical procedures in one day, and I guess I would call this "soul-crushing sadness"!



 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY