Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Justin Bieber and Dad Bond Over Matching Jesus Tattoos

Saw this on dlisted and just had to post.  The Biebs and his Dad have matching tattoos that say Jesus in Hebrew (I didn't know until today that the Papa Bieber had one, too) and the cam pic they took after they did the deed has surfaced.  Kinda cool in a creepy inappropriate parent kind of way.  Allow me to digress for a minute, but I actually feel a little bad for Biebs because his Dad seems like a total deadbeat.  And, in my opinion, the biggest predictor of how kids will turn out and whether or not they will be able to weather the storm of adulthood is what their parents are like.  I truly believe that.  Too serious?


"That's awesome, Dad!  Now you look like a sixteen-year-old boy, just like me!"
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY