Tuesday, July 19, 2011

They're Back: The Jersey Shore Cast Is In Italy and We Have The Footage!

I don't care if people hate me for it; I don't care if I stand alone... but I love Jersey Shore.  I mean, like crazy guy driving around the local school seven times a day LOVE (too much)?  I understand the argument that these kids might be thought of as misrepresenting Italians, but let's face it.  Most of us have met Europeans (as in live in Europe and are from Europe) of about this age that are just as vapid, shallow, and sex-crazed as the Jersey Shore cast, so let's get over this "Italians are not like this" or "This is not representative of... whatever".  Bullshit.  There are stupid, shallow young people all over the world.  Just watch ONE episode of Geordie Shore.  Those Brits are even worse than the Jersey Shore cast.  Rant over.  Watch the video!  It looks like there might actually be a rumble between Ronnie and The Situation, although there is no explanation for why Vinny actually leaves the show (since we learned about a week ago that he left the cast and returned to the States).  If I may be allowed to speculate, I would guess that Mike smooshed Snooki and Vinny flipped out, since he realized after Snooki eventually breaks up with Jhionni that he's in crazy Italian love with her.


 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY