Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meet Kanye West's New Girlfriend: Kate Upton, Robot

The rumor mill is churning with stories that Kanye West is going out with L.A. model Kate Upton.  This is a big change from Amber Rose and Selita Ebanks (who starred in Kanye's Runaway video).  Of course, there are voices out there saying that this whole rumor is a sham.  We'll probably see more pics of Kanye's... ahem... little Kanye... before we see pics of Kanye and Kate.   Honestly, in the absence of any pics of the two together, it's hard to say if the rumors are true or not.  Frankly, for street cred reasons I don't see Kanye stepping up and claiming Kate here, even if the rumors are true.  I have also heard that Kate is actually going out with actor Sean Faris, which would make more sense than Kanye since Kanye is (A) Crazy, (B) An Opportuninst, (C) Crazy.


Kate Upton is a model and no, I am not naming my source until someone asks me!

 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY