Monday, April 18, 2011

Audrina Season Premiere Recap: Welcome To Audrina's World

Yes, The Hills' Audrina Patridge has her own show on VH1 (interestingly enough, since Lauren Conrad's reality show was scrapped by MTV.  Way to one-up LC, Audrina!).  It's all about Audrina's family and thankfully she has a crazy Mom to bring the drama.  I have to say, I was certainly skeptical when I heard that Audrina was getting her own show and I don't know that I am entirely convinced after watching the first episode.  Honestly, they should call this show "I'm with STUPID" and leave it up to the viewer to figure out which one is "stupid".  I'm just kidding.  Audrina has an awesome family, of which half of the members seem to be covered in tats, which is kinda cool.  In the first episode, we got to see Audrina get raunchy during a photo shoot with a British photographer, and later we saw Audrina and her brother Marky go condo shopping in Orange County.  The episode ended with Audrina sitting down with her family (Audrina has two sisters and one brother) for a nice family dinner at home.  It became clear right away that Audrina's Mom Lynn and her sister Casey really are not particularly fond of one another.  It looks like the drama in the show will revolve around the two of them.  As much as it seems that Audrina does not really deserve a reality show, if the cast of Beverly Hills Fabulous deserves a show, there's no reason why Audrina shouldn't have one, too.  I'm addicted already!


Audrina gets sexy during her photo shoot!
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY