Friday, April 1, 2011

Andrew Christian Shock Jock Fake Penis Sale in L.A.

You guys remember Andrew Christian's Shock Jock Flirt Boxer Brief, right?  Actually, I think I'm the only person that reads this blog but that's a different story.  Andrew Christian is a menswear designer and he came up with underwear that features plastic model penises in the crotch to give the illusion that the guy wearing the underwear is packing some crazy jock heat.  I think you know what I mean.  It's kind of like when girls pad their bra.  The only thing is, women can leave their bra on during sex but if you are wearing the padded penis underwear, if you actually get the girl in question to come home with you she might be creeped out when a plastic model penis falls out of your underwear.  Maybe not.  I'm just sayin'.  Anyway, according to Racked LA, Mr . Andrew Christian is having a sale of his products at 7750 Santa Monica Boulevard tomorrow beginning at noon. So get your tiny penis self over there and buy some undies!  Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the country so I can't make it.  Damn it!


That incredible penis outline is an illusion, ladies and gentlemen.  Actually, I am more alarmed by this guy's eyebrows than I am by the fake penis.



I pose the question yet again: "Where's the yellow Asian penis or the red American Indian penis?"
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY