Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kris Humphries Too Big For Kim Kardashian

Is it possible that Kris Humphries may be just as big of a fame whore as Kim?  Hell yes!



Although not officially engaged yet, Kris and Kim are spending tons of time together and it still seems to be the case that Kim intends to move to New York some time this summer/fall.  Photos of Kim and Kris frolicking on a beach in Mexico have surfaced this week and the consensus seems to be that Kim (who, at 5'2, is a foot and a half shorter than Kris, who is 6'9) is rather on the small side for Kris Humphries, but if you... ahem... have seen one of her videos you know that she is very talented when it comes to handling... erm.... big things.  Why am I posting about Kim Kardashian when I haven't blogged about her in a good two weeks or more?  Because analysis of the hits on my blog has revealed to me that the two things people are most interested in reading about here are 1. plastic surgery and 2. Kim Kardashian, so Kim Kardashian it is.  Don't judge me.  Seriously.  Don't judge me.  (via Daily Mail)





I think Kim likes to be manhandled.
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY