Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Here: The UK's Version of Jersey Shore: Geordie Shore

Alright, I actually sat through the first episode of Geordie Shore, which seemed more like a parody of Jersey Shore, than a legitimate reality show of its own.  Watching the show, I don't know whether to bemoan American cultural imperialism or to recognize that there are stupid orange people all over the world.  I wish I could tell you what happened in the episode but I could not understand the accents and there were no subtitles so I'm not entirely sure.  All I know is that these kids are called "Geordie" because they are from Newcastle and that, just like the Jersey Shore kids, they are mostly concerned with staying tanned, getting laid, and keeping fit.  The show honestly seems more like Big Brother or Bachelor Pad than Jersey Shore because basically there is a complete absence of anything resembling a personality in the characters and basically nothing really happens.  Obviously this is the first episode, but basically all that happened was the kids (whose names I don't remember.  I think there was a "Gaz" and a "Gregg") got really wasted and then hung out in the hot tub speaking unintelligibly.  That's about it, folks.  I wonder how many brain cells I lost watching this show???



I think "Gaz" might be the Pauly D of the show
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY