Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quote of the Day (5/27/11) (The Eleventh Doctor Week)

River Song: You. Me. Handcuffs. Must it always end this way?
The Doctor: What now?
River Song: The prison ship's in orbit. They'll beam me up any second. I might have done enough to earn a pardon this time. We'll see.
The Doctor: Octavian said you killed a man.
River Song: Yes, I did.
The Doctor: A good man.
River Song: A very good man. The best man I've ever known.
The Doctor: Who?
River Song: It's a long story, Doctor. Can't be told, has to be lived. No sneak previews. Well, except for this one: You'll see me again quite soon, when the Pandorica opens.
The Doctor: The Pandorica. [laughs] [Leans in to River Song and whispers in her ear] That's a fairy tale.
River Song: [laughs] Oh Doctor. Aren't we all? [smiles] I'll see you there.
The Doctor: I look forward to it.
River Song: I remember it well.
--“Flesh and Stone”
 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY