Saturday, April 2, 2011

Glee's Jenna Ushkowitz Sexes It Up In Tyler Shields Photo Shoot

Jenna actually looks sexy here, considering her Glee character is very... ahem... unsexy.  I especially like the sort of flipped over face plant she's doing by the car.  I've been there, my friend.  Not in a short black dress, but I've been there.  As you all know, Jenna is smooshing that guy from the Vampire Diaries.  I can't even remember his name.  Danny something.  I have to admit, I have never actually seen the Vampire Diaries, but a "not gay" Navy officer who fell asleep in the arms of another officer while watching the Vampire Diaries was dishonorably discharged under Don't Ask Don't Tell.  True story!  I read about it on Towleroad!  Anyways, nice work Jenna and Tyler Shields!  Next stop: superstardom...


Click images to enlarge






 

FREE HOT NUDE YOUNG GIRLS | HOT GIRL GALERRY